This is just too simple, superb and subtly peace-sparking not to reblog.
I’ve never reblogged someone’s post before, but this reached out and gripped me full.
As LifeSchooler’s our commitment to igniting, inspiring and encouraging young minds is one that can feel, in moments, like we have grasped the helm of a ship tossing and turning in a sea we never quite believed we’d need to navigate to distant shores. Parenting, mentoring, leading from within with integrity requires tools and stamina I think we understood in theory, but that leave us unrecognizable even to ourselves in the mirror of our honesty.
We must live and lead believing we can find our way to lands envisioned, by the stars of our making and by gosh or by golly, what a world it can be when we learn to Assume greatness is ours by design and creation.
I wholeheartedly THANK The Belle Jar for this unassuming compass, empowering us to grasp the wheel full, upholding our grand and irrefutable responsibility to make this world a better place where others can assume More in explorations yet to come.
In the spirit of your adventure yet to be…
I Assume You’ll Take the Helm with Heart:)
1. Assume that you are loved.
2. Assume that those who love you find some kind of value in you and the things you do.
3. Assume, however, that you don’t need to be valuable in order to be worthy of love.
4. Assume that there is no one out there keeping a tally of all of your failings, ready to throw it in your face when you’re either feeling too good or too awful about yourself.
5. Assume that if anyone actually is keeping a tally of all your failings, that act says more about them than it does about you.
6. Assume that you can’t make all of the people happy all of the time; maybe not even some of the people some of the time.
7. Assume that you will, over the course of your life, sometimes anger or disappoint the people you love.
8. Assume that…
View original post 173 more words