Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now.
Don’t wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future.
Think how really precious is the time you have to spend,
whether it’s at work or with your family.
Every minute should be enjoyed and savored.
WoW… The LifeSchool Inc. Family we are building here are truly amazing. Thank you to those who noticed my ‘missed’ day and reached out to make sure all was okay. I am blessed and humbled by our connection. Thank you. How did you KNOW that if I missed a day there MUST be something truly up?? Musta read that bio and gotten some impression of my belief in taking commitments seriously:) Seriously, thank you and you were BANG ON.
Folks, before I’ve had a chance to assimilate some news and truly connect with all my family about the details, I can’t share much today. Sorry for the cryptic nature of this message, but I know you’ll understand.
Yes, it was a day of deep breaths, and beautiful long connects with my family. There are moments to plan, to play, to organize our days, to set goals and charge ahead in their pursuit, and revel in the buzz of it all, and then, there are days to gather within self and loved ones and BE. Yesterday was one of those days and I promise to share as soon as I can.
1. Look into the mirror and SEE the brilliance that dances behind your eyes. The essence of you that is like none other in this world. Release the critic and open wide the gates of adoration. You are PERFECT as you are because you are YOU, doing the best that you can with the resources you have available to you.
2. Stop and turn your gaze and attention to your loved ones, be they in the room or in your heart. Feel them, their energy, their spirit, their truth, their vulnerabilities, their strengths, their heroic essence. Let the feelings that come wash over you and the gratitude of their presence in your life fill you to tears. In the bustle of life we can so easily lose sight of what is right in front of us, our partner, our children, our friends, the strangers sent to guide us along an element of our journey. Be present and grasp hold of the gift that this day, this breath, this life IS for you.
3. Tell the people you love, that you love them. Tell the people you’ve hurt, you’re sorry. Let the people who’ve hurt you go. You will never ever have this moment again. Make sure that you can look back and know you made it count. Make darn sure that if you were to shuffle off this mortal coil tomorrow, that each and every person in your life has heard it from you lips or through your actions, what it meant to share this life with them for a time.
4. For goodness sakes LAUGH and find the LESSON. We can take this living-deal waaaaayyyyy too seriously. Give it up. We are going to say the wrong things at the wrong times, sometimes. We are going to say exactly the right thing to the right person at the right time, sometimes. But we will remember, above all, how we loved and let loose true and rolling laughter, as a tribute to life’s joys and guffaws and sweet lessons learned. Find your giggle spot and a giggle buddy and let it all hang out in the name of sparkling love-of-life.
I cannot thank you enough for honoring my vision of ‘sharing’ life and Lifeschool Inc. by following, sharing along, commenting, or simply, just quietly, reading. Although we may not have met and our paths may never cross, never doubt that I am the richer for having you here for a time.
I so look forward to being in touch tomorrow and every day thereafter.
I so appreciate the grace you may afford me for showing that I am human
and may not always hit the mark as I thought,
but will slam dunk ones I did not even know existed.;)
Love and hugs to the world OUT THERE:)
* Please note that the superb picture of the phoenix rising is from the website of Dr. Gail Brenner, called A Flourishing Life and a blog post called “Like a Phoenix Rising From the Ashes”. You can also find her on Facebook ~ A Flourishing Life.